Recipe from Bristol Farms Spring 2011 Magazine.
1 large orange
1 large lemon
1 large lime
3 large strawberries
3 large sprigs fresh mint
1 cinnamon stick
1/3 cup sugar
1 bottle (125 ml) dry white wine
2/3 cup blue curaçao
1/4 cup orange juice
2 cups seltzer
1. Wash fruit. Thinly slice orange, lemon, and lime and remove any seeds. Thinly slice strawberries. Place fruit in a large pitcher.
2. Add mint, cinnamon stick, sugar, and white wine. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour in blue blue curaçao and orange juice and stir until combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
4. Go to Happy Hour & get crunk. (not optional)
5. Add seltzer. Pour sangria into large wine glasses. Add ice cubes and marinated fruit.
6. Kick back, relax, share with your hoodrat friends, get more crunk. Enjoy!