4.09.2013

Zante Lounge


8888 West 159th St.
Orland Park, IL 60462
708.364.0100

Parking: Free lot
Days: Mon-Fri
Times: All Night
Drink & Food Specials: See calendar for special of the day 

After my Happy Hour adventures in the west Chicago suburbs of Naperville and Lisle, I decided to switch it up with Zante Lounge in the south suburb of Orland Park.  It’s a regular after work spot for my friend’s husband and his friends due to the great prices on food and drinks.  Zante Lounge is a sports bar with live entertainment that features a different drink and food special each weekday for under $5!



While the drink and food specials are very wallet friendly, people need to make sure to arrive before the $5 cover charge starts for the DJ & live band entertainment! None of us were clear on when the cover charge starts but Diana and I had to pay it at our 8:30pm-ish arrival on a Friday night.  In all fairness though, if there were not a cover charge, then Zante Lounge may not be able to offer such great daily specials while keeping a cool, clean bar.   

When we met up with the after work crew they were deep into the Friday $2 domestic bottle special.  Since Diana & I are not beer drinkers, we enjoyed Blue UV vodka & lemonades for $5.75; not a bad price for a regular priced drink.  We didn’t partake in the $2.95 13” pizza special, but we did order my favorite bar food, mozzarella sticks.  The drinks, food, & service were pretty good and I was especially glad that the drinks weren’t over served with ice, as some bars tend to do.



We had a good (and late!) Friday night at Zante Lounge, but I suspect that Thursday night may be the best night when it comes to deals.  Thirsty Thursday seems to have something for everyone – $3 import drafts, half-priced martinis, and half-priced appetizers. There also is no cover charge. I’d definitely be game for checking out Thursday nights… once Scandal goes into reruns.

-JG

Rating: 4 Martinis

3 comments:

  1. yay!! So happy you got them! I am obsessed with both black and white. I am truly surprised how comfy they are considering they are about 4inches.
    Thanks for letting know babe and for leaving me a message. You'll see me wearing them again soon ;)

    xx
    Sheryl

    http://www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And those are some great drink prices.

    Happy Weekend :)

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks super cool! Now, I nee a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails