Hello Chicago! I’ve teamed up with Uber Chicago to bring a great deal for first time riders. Now that the warm weather is finally upon us with BBQs, Happy Hours, and all types of events are popping up all over the place, waiting in the humidity for a taxi is not cute. Save time by booking a luxury ride with Uber!
- Download the free Uber app for iPhone or Android
- Register your new account. You will have to link a credit or debit card or PayPal account to complete registration.
- Upload a photo of yourself so that your driver can identify you.
- Let the Uber app find your location via GPS; select “Set Pickup Location”
- Choose your desired car type using the slider at the bottom of the screen
- On the next screen, tap “Request” and Uber will find you the nearest available driver. You’ll even receive a photo of your driver along with the make, model, & license plate of the car! No stranger danger here.
- While you wait for your car, you can also check the map to see the car in route.
If you’re using the service in Chicago proper, use the promo code to treat yourself to a sleek black car. If you’re a suburbanite like me, you can also book a basic car and with the credit, your ride may be half-off just like a happy hour drink!
Get your Uber deal while it’s hot! The “HAPPYHOURTOUR” Promo code expires June 30th.
Thanks to Uber Chicago for collaborating with The Happy Hour Tour. My first ride was complimentary. All opinions are my own.