3.17.2014

How to Make… South of the Border Shamrock Shaker

Sure, I like Guinness and Bailey's as much as the next lass, but I also spent the last 11 years in Los Angeles, the tequila capital of the US (I just made that statistic up and it’s probably not true!). 

Me & mah green beer!
 
And as such, this year, I’d like to celebrate my quarter-Irish heritage with little kick, a tequila kick! Of course my cocktail must be GREEN and what better way to add GREEN to your cocktail than food coloring Midori liqueur?! 

Count your lucky charms, you just found a new fun & frisky South of the Border Shamrock Shaker!

  

Here's what you'll need: 
  • 1.5 parts Tequila 
  • 1 part Midori
  • .5 part Triple Sec 
  • Splash of Orange Juice  

Now, just shake all this up in your cocktail shaker. Pour over ice AND enjoy! 

Shamrock Shaker or Ectocooler?!!

--JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails